Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Here's my thoughts

It was good intill the big long repetitive part, you need to shorten things a little :)

Showreel 09 Showreel 09

Pritty good

It was good but it ither needed different music or some people talking in it so it didn't seem to plain, but i did enjoy it, well done and keep up the good work :)

Wilson Beard's Cannons Wilson Beard's Cannons

Confused.com

I have already seen this animation but from someone else :0

flashbound responds:

please, everyone, tune in.

this animation was made for pirate day, where voice actors recorded skits 3 weeks ago, and animators quietly picked their favorite to animate for Saturday. it was highly likely you'd get multiple versions of the same recording.

Tarboy Tarboy

Nice one :)

Totaly ausome :)
Well done i think that you put a lot of thought and effort into this masterpice and it went really well :)
Hope to see more of it as i would like to see no how it ends.
Keep up the good work :)

Cuboy Ep.3 Cuboy Ep.3

Something different

I really enjoied this animation, Love the music, the characters, backgrounds everything, so well done and keep up the good work as i would like to see more :)

The ALL Sprites Collab The ALL Sprites Collab

It was ok

It is ok, some of them didn't make sence, or they sould have been somewhere elce. But i enjoed it, it was funny.

Keep up the good work as i would like to see more.

Love you :)

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

awwwwwww

It brought a tear to my eye, I loved everything about it well done, keep upi the good work as I would love to see more :)

Mr. D - Travail Mr. D - Travail

Good

It was really good, liked the music, But didn't quite understand the mear ending (when he jumps out of the window) if you didn't change it so abrutly then it would of had a 10/10. keep up the good work as I wouldn't mind seeing more :)

Wanted To Be A Ghost Wanted To Be A Ghost

Lol

Absolutey loved the ending, i predicted that he would die :), Nice choice of music, You got a good laugh out of me well done, keep up the good work as i would like to see more :)

ViNCeNT-aSMoDeuS responds:

Thanks a lot!

Here in my Head Here in my Head

Nice one :)

Loved everything about it and would like to see more of your work, keep it up :)